This course is limited to 30 students and enrollment is on competitive basis. Applicants will be notified of the selection result by email.
Each applicant is required to submit:
- A CV;
- A 1-page description on:
- The applicant's current research work;
- How would the applicant's research work benefit from improved computer program performance;
- The applicant's experience with computer/FPGA/GPU programming.
Given the intense nature of the course, applicants with the following skills are highly recommended:
- Experience in C/C++/Java programing
- Experience in HDL coding and digital system design
Registration fee of this Croucher Summer Course is HK$3500, which covers:
- Course Material
- Shared accommodation with double occupancy from Jul 18 to Jul 22, 2016
- Half day excursion
Financial SupportSelected applicants with demonstrated potential in benefiting from the course may be considered for financial support on a case-by-case basis.
- Application deadline: 20 May, 2016 (HKT) (Extended)
- Notification: 27 May, 2016 (HKT)
- Confirm attendance: 3 June, 2016 (HKT)
Please apply to the summer course using this submission site (easychair).